Paul Panjikkaran was an x ray welder in an oil rig in the Gulf. Three years ago he started to lose his eyesight and is fully blind today. All possible medical options have been sought. His optic veins have clots and surgery could take his life. Paul’s wife Mini would like to seek help for the education of their children. Paul was the sole bread winner for the family and because of his blindness he is unable to work and does not have a viable way to support his family.
They have 5 children who are all in school
1) Emmannuvel Paul, age:14, (9th Grade)
2) Ejo Paul, age:12, (6th Grade)
3) Evangelo Paul, age:8, (3rd grade)
4) Edward Paul, age:6, (UKG)
5) Eva Maria Paul, age:4, (LKG)
Mini and Paul are requesting assistance to make ends meet and keep their kids in school.
See more »
GOAL : $0.00 / RAISED : $1,690.30